whittling away the world
[html]
<33

He knew it would work, and work it did. With a soft rustle, the little female burst from the bushes. He was pleasantly surprised to find that she was almost an exact replica of her father. He knew he would need to find Temo soon and congratulate him on his fatherhood. He knew that the young male was more of an 'old soul' than many others and Saul liked the man well enough. With a grin however, he carefully placed the knife behind him, placing the wooden stump on his lap. Her childish voice broke over him like a relaxing balm and Saul allowed the easy smile to wash over his face naturally. He couldnt wait until Teme was old enough to walk around, to talk and get excited about the world around him. For now, he pushed his son from his mind, focusing on the black puppy in front of him.

"You'd do that for me?" He exclaimed, his whole face lighting up with a grin. He stayed where he was however, not wanting to stand up and intimidate the pup as she exclaimed that her name was Dalgina. "Well, Its very nice to meet you Dalgina! I'm Saul Stormbringer." He offered in returning, gaining genuine joy from this conversation. Saul had always been happy to play with the pups of the pack and he took no expenses in pandering to their wishes. Her questions came faster and he gave a soft chuckle, remembering the days where his questions had never ended. He'd directed a lot of these question towards Conor, but his adopted father was not here anymore. Saluce had stepped up to the roll and Saul was more than happy to take any questions he had to him. For now though, he was happy to answer her questions.

"I was whittling the wood. Making something. I'm not sure what yet, so perhaps you could help me?" He asked, trying to get some inspiration from the puppy. Perhaps she could give him an idea of what to make. "And what are you doing?" He asked in return, before her last question hit him. He'd almost forgotten that he'd lost the smell that she would be used to. "I've just come back from a trip, so I don't smell like the pack at the moment. I will soon though, so don't worry." He said softly, a smile lighting his eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread