whittling away the world
Dalgina's tail wagged as he affirmed her thought. It was scary away from where she was. Dalgina was right to stay right where she was, so she could play with her [html] orej[/html] and snuggle with her papa at night. Dalgina would never leave into the bright and scary. Uh-uh. She cocked her head as he told her that Hermes had protected him. Is that your papa? Mine keeps scary things away too! Delighted that they had something in common Dalgina trotted right up, snuggling into his lap.

She leaned over, watching the pieces of wood come off the stick. It didn't seem to be growing any bigger, which was disappointing. In fact, Saul was taking off more of it! That seemed rather counter productive. Trees were big. Making it smaller wouldn't help. Hearing him ask after her [html] talnala[/html] Dalgina wagged her tail. She promptly began telling him where every single last one was, and what they were doing. [html] Mahn[/html]'s out at the borders. Papa's watching the house and working with some friends. Keldava's sleeping at [html]ingali[/html] and Honrin and Pandora wander off together. I don't know where they are. I come following noise!

Messages In This Thread