change of hand
[html]

omnomnom

It wasn't Saul's usual style of initiating a conversation. He knew it was a bad habit, but the male knew that he had a flowery way with words and he often beat around the bush. Still, he'd jumped right into this conversation without feeling the need to tell this female his whole life history. With a soft smirk, Saul began to seriously look at what the female was selling. The horses behind her were ranging in age, but the stallion, who looked to be the youngest of the bunch caught the young males eye. For the moment, he forced himself to seriously consider what she had in front of her though. A male emerged from further back and began to uncover various sheets that protected items from damage. Her voice came again, brusque and blunt.

"A pleasure to meet you Amy. I have my eye on one of your horses."

He chuckled softly before her last question made him pause. What did he have to trade with? Well, there was certainly the physical items he had with him- the furs and bones of a few animals, his wooden carvings and sculptures as well as a few items of medical herbs that he had an excess of. He could offer a lot as well- physical labour, favours for another time, knowledge that she might want. With a deep breath, he regaled these wares to her. "I have the pelts and bones of various large animals, as well as wooden sculptures. I also create wooden jewellery, which I'll do while you wait. I can offer physical labour as well as favours and certain knowledge that I have acquired." He spoke softly but firmly, with a soft smile on his face.

"I like the look of one of your horses, as well as some of the medicinal herbs you have to offer." His desires were simple it seemed, although he knew his eyes kept looking over to the ornate wooden bow she had on offer. He didn't, however, want to trade all of his items to one person, so he limited himself to only a few items from this female.

word count → 362 ;; image © Fir0002/Flagstaffotos ;; table by lin
<style>
.saul-owlooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.saul-owlcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.saul-owl p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-owl b {color:#D1C2B9; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #5C4633; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.saul-owl {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#5C4633; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.saul-owlinner{background-color:#9D7C5E; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... aulbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread