collage of broken words
[html]

(268) im an ass for making you wait ;;

Appropriate sarcasm was always refreshing. She cracked a smile when Colibri provided a response to her mocking statement. It didn't seem like the older femme had gotten offended at all and if she was, it did not show. Despite first impressions, she wasn't as tightly wound as Lilin had suspected. The lightening atmosphere turned solemn with the widening of her relative's piercing blue eyes. Her stammered acquiescence was unneeded at that point; Lilin already knew the identity of the woman she was conversing with. The Soulstorm heir was entirely responsible for the sudden mood shift among the duo, and she assumed accountability by clarifying her position in the Soul family tree. Withholding the truth would not be fair.

''I'm one of his too, yes.'' she admitted with a soft nod of her head, not quite understanding what it meant to be one of Haku Soul's daughters; unlike her half-sibling, who'd personally taken an active role in the nightmare their sire had conceived. ''My name's Lilin- Lilin Soulstorm.'' Her surname was generally left unsaid but given the way Colibri had introduced herself, she could only return the formality. Where did they go from here? Surely they couldn't part ways and pretend they'd nevet met. They couldn't very well hug it out and act like long lost sisters either. Her newfound interest was obvious; the mediterranean blue of her irises were bright with hope and a tinge of hesitance. ''You're the first immediate Soul relative I've met. I'm close to my mother's family, the Stormbringers. But anyone related to Haku is a bit of a mystery to me.''

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread