collage of broken words
[html]

8D Lolol, no worries there~~ I am quite a slow poster, it's nice when I don't always have to catch up! WC: 242

She caught her breath as the striking female introduced herself. Lilin Soulstorm, how pretty! Coli and Lili even sounded like sister names, a thought that invoked a flutter of excitement. Lilin was fortunate enough to have her own beautiful portmanteau surname, a unique blend of the two families she belonged to. Coli gently exhaled, unable to keep herself from feeling inadequate by comparison. She was so much older than this alluring sibling, with nothing to show for it other than some scars, a docked tail, and grumpiness. At least she could answer any questions Lilin had about the Soul side of the family. She never did learn anything about her own mother, the Jolie family.

"I guess that's not uncommon when it came to Haku... He sired quite a few litters, but he hated children, never wanted anything to do with them unless he had to. It was probably for the best if your mother kept you away from him." She shrugged, trying to keep her tone neutral, though there was an edge of bitterness she could not conceal. To the best of her knowledge, she was one of the only children he had raised personally; Conor and Emwe were the others. They had all been beaten and abused in various ways. "For example, you got to keep your tail," she added with a wry smile, flicking her bobtail for emphasis. That experience wasn't something she would soon forget. Still humiliating, too.

Table by Shannon!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread