I'm a walking animal shelter
[html]

Andara shook off the blonde's sarcastic retort with a healthy dose of stink-eye, watching him warily. He laughed, though, and soon the bird joined in too. The russet girl took a half step back, her little ears pinning to her head in annoyance at the sound. It was strange, and so was the bird. Everything about this man and his company was foreign to her. The fuzzy, spotty rats now crawling all across his shoulders were cute, in a way, and she really did want to touch one.

Australia. Another unknown name; was that a pack, or a country? "Where's that?" she asked aloud, now moving forward again as she watched the little pups, her tail flicking excitedly. "I came from Africa," she shared quietly, running thin fingers through her damp hair while she eyed him. One of the little quoll puppies slid down his nose adorably, and Andara blinked at it, watching as he pet the little thing with ease.

When he offered the pup up, though, she recoiled, unsure, wide lilacs sensing the pup feeling the same way. A second later, though, the brown fuzzy creature reached out its tiny little hands to her, as if it understood what he'd said. It took a moment, but Andara nodded hesitantly and reached out and took the babe from him, staring down at her with wide eyes. She took two creamy fingers and passed them softly over the fur of the pup. When the little one didn't object, she continued, but kept an eye on the mother, knowing how protective creatures could be of their young.

i don't mind short! seems to be mostly all i can do lately anyways haha

<style>
.vamodara {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZpBZa.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#91463a; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:290px 0px 5px 0px; color:#250000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #250000;}
.vamodara b {color:#be817a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#250000 0px 0px 2px;}
.vamodara p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.vamodara p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #be817a; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.vamodara .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread