that bridge is on fire
OOC: Be glad Fritz is so honest though he might regret being so honest >.>

IC: Yes, Fritz was large and couldn’t really sneak up on much, except maybe a deaf person, but that wasn’t part of any of his strategies. His size meant that he could rush into combat without worry about not hurting his foes. Of course, they might just rum at his sheer size or at least pause long enough for him to get first attack on them. So he was hardly surprised that his leader could hear him approach and seemingly know it was him.

Saul's answer to his inquiry was good and Fritz nodded. "Let's hope it stays that way." He knew that he should talk about him having a good idea of whom it might be that attack Colibri. But Saul seemed amused by the sight of him fully decked out with weapons and asked if he was going somewhere. He decided to be honest and explain where and why he was going. "To be honest, I was thinking about it. I may know who attacked Colibri. A man fitting that description that goes by the name Toby or Fang attacked my mate a while ago. Apparently Fang is his personality that rapes women. But Toby is nice according to my mate. Last I knew of him, he was by Halifax and was planning on seeing if he was still there. Though I would likely not attack him unless absolutely necessary." He hoped Saul wouldn’t say that he couldn’t go.

Messages In This Thread