[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
WC: 302 OOC:

She was doing what she could, her composure was already down and out just from him surprising her like this. It wasn’t unwelcome but it was unexpected. He sat down by her without hesitation and if she were in more of a position to notice she would know something changed about him, but she was too distraught with her own worries than to figure him out. She did what she could to suppress anything that showed she was crying even the stuffy nose that it caused.

She looked away as he stated she was crying and of course she denied it loudly and forcefully, he’s already seen her weak once before and now... well what would he think of her, she wasn’t even mated to the other man... and she was now going to have his puppies. Things couldn’t work out for her and Aro and she knew it, though if she told Robert or anyone else about her feelings about that night, would they think her a harlot? His immidiate question made her rejections stop suddenly and she sighed; “I am... I am going to be the worst mother in the world.” She felt another hideous sob come on but she held it down, making it choke her down close to her stomach, close to the children whose lives she would destroy; “I... i’m going to have babies....” She finally stated after a soft thought at her other answer... it was as distant as the one she gave Aro and he had mistook what she said and she had to repeat herself, it was best to ge it over with it was best to hope for a good reaction Aro had surprised her in a way perhaps Robert wouldnt leave... not right away at least.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread