[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
WC: 287 OOC:

She felt a little relieved when she spoke but it seemed that she somehow froze him in place as he was quiet as he did not say anything for a while and she was quite conscience where his eyes were headed, of course he wasn’t going to see any difference, she knew that it was far too early in the pregnancy, well Hotaru had told her this but she didn’t have to say that to anyone else.

When he finally found his voice she found that anger surged through her, not particularly at him. well some of it maybe just for his inability to comfort her, “I didn’t mean for it to happen... it.... it just DID! I know how it happens too but... but everything just came together.”She started talking really fast some of what she said after was far too incoherent for Robert to even hear and she was envisioning Aro, who had been so sweet, even when she came to him to give him the bad news that he would be a father and her a mother, …. a mother for crying out loud! She would probably ditch them just like her own ditched her, yes she would be a horrible mother and she was convinced of it. How many had she had, and did any of them teach her how to be one? Jace... she did give her advice on them, but it was mostly about pregnancy and even some of that she’d forgotten. She was still pacing about the room in a fury that was not hers, an anger that was towards herself and her stupidity, and she felt like she needed to hit something and hard.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread