[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
WC: 464 OOC:

She felt numb and his words were doing their best to reassure her no matter how awkward they sounded, he was doing his best and she knew it and this was enough to make her feel just slightly better but she didn’t know what to do anymore. She leaned back and over wanting more than just words to comfort her, but she was tense and still not trusting her own self. She still leaned in on him so her head could rest on his shoulder, still keeping her own eyes from his purple. If she looked at him she would cry again and she didn’t know why.

“I know I am a grown woman now... I just didn’t think it would be so fast and so surprising... I thought i would have some kind of sign saying it was just a bad time... but my whole body told me it was the perfect time....” She said her words sliding out of her mouth. She had no issues telling him this and she didn’t know why but she did stop herself, he definitely didn’t want to hear about it; “I’m sorry, I just... there’s so much and these new feelings all jumbled I don’t know what to do with them...” She said sniffing a little but not feeling the onrush of tears anymore, she felt comfortable and a peace of sorts seemed to come over her as she touched her cheek to Robert’s shoulder; “I don’t think I want to leave Cercatori for a while, or my home for that matter... How do they do it? The parents?” She asked she remembered her parents loved her but that was short lived at least in her mind it was because after she turned three months... or was it four, whatever the case, they were gone and she was alone. That was all she really knew but not everyone’s parents were like that she learned after she found a temporary mother... many of them until she was able to take care of herself and live on her own.

Robert’s last word “okay” seemed to repeat in her head as she thought, it sunk in and in a way she felt better as though he forgave her even though she didn’t need to ask forgiveness from the man. They were in no way mates, and she flushed at the thought, she may like him, but she doubted he liked her, not after her actions, and she didn’t know what it was and what it meant either, love like that of a brother or more, maybe it really was more, she thought, but tried to push it away, she would end up hurting herself if she played with anymore emotions.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread