[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
WC: 416 OOC: SO MUCH THINKING ECLIPSE JUST JUMP HIM ALREADY.... err i mean TongueP

It was nice. Nice to sit there and lay her head on his shoulder, though so many thoughts still ran through her mind, she almost didn’t hear anything he said. Finally she looked up to meet his eyes but did not leave contact of him; “You will?” She asked in a surprise that seemed as though someone said they would do anything even kill just to have a liver from a rabbit. This made questions swim through her head even more. Her eyes lingered for a moment before looking back down, but not with as much sullen haste.

His next words made her mind nearly explode with thoughts, it all just depends...depends on what, how? She knew so little of parenting that this whole situation was not good for her and she knew it, so why did she put herself into it? She couldn’t kill her own puppies, but what good was she as a parent, they would resent her if she gave them up and she would resent herself. Forever. “What do you mean? What would it all depend on? I... I just don’t want to be like mine. I want to be with them, I don’t want to abandon them, but I wouldn’t know what to do with them.” She said absently.

She quieted and snuggled a little closer, his arm feeling like a protective shield against anything bad anywhere around him. It comforted her in so many ways she couldn’t explain. It felt good, and in her mind.. better than being in Aro’s arms when he comforted her about the news. The question shocked her,she sat up enough to feel the pull on his arm, though she knew he wasn’t trying to keep her there, it just reminded her she was safe. She settled down again before speaking, playing with her claws; “He is charming, that’s what attracted me I guess, his words, he is nice and told me he would take responsibility, he would visit and everything. But do I like him more than just a friend? I don’t know.... I don’t think so. We came to the conclusion that we were not meant to be together. I belong here... he belongs there....” She said. She wondered if they were in the same pack, would they become mates? She wasn’t sure they would be. She liked his charming attitude but there was something that made her feel they didn’t belong together.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread