[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
(536) /feels spill everywhere

He looked down at her when she seemed surpried by his words, and met her gaze. He smiled faintly, though crooked, that she was able to look him in the eye. That at least told him that she was beginning to feel a little bit better, if only a little. "Of course," he assured her, leaning his head against her's for a moment to encourage his words. "I'll help in any way I can, all you need to do is tell me what you need." Once the promise was made, he felt more sure that he would be able to aid her through that situation. He'd doubt it would be easy, but he did not hold any regrets for what he said.

His brows furrowed a bit as she pressed further for an answer that he not have. Before he could think more on the situation, though, she continued to say that she did not want to be like her parents. It made him remembered the time where they first met, and how she was almost in tears because of a dream. She had said then that she did not want to be like her grandfather. "Then don't be like your parents," he said softly. "Don't abandon them. Like I said... I'll help. And, I'm sure my mother will, too, and everyone else in the pack. Its okay if you don't know what to do--I don't think anyone does at first. But, we'll figure it out, I am positive." While he managed to avoid the first question, he hoped that he calmed Eclipse's thoughts about being a bad mother.

He began to feel a little better as she moved closer to him. But, when he spoke the question, he watched her move away from him, and started to regret what he had said. After a moment, she moved back to the spot that she had left, and felt a flutter of relief mingled with the anxiety for what her answer would be. When she mentioned her attraction for him, he already felt dread lining his heart. But, he listened as she further explained herself, and had to quietly sigh in relief that it seemed she did not feel for the man like the way he had thought. He leaned his head over her once again, but he lingered there instead of pulling away.

He sat there quietly, just thinking, and by an off chance he remembered what laid in his bag. Quietly, he shifted the arm that was not holding Eclipse and into his bag that was placed on his side. After moving things around it for a second he pulled out what he had made. He lightly gripped the somewhat large paper, and slowly brought it to the other's view. "I made you a star map--I'd thought you would like to look at the stars even when you can't. Its not as good as the real thing, but I tried my best." He had spent a good few nights working on it; and then making sure it was as perfect as possible in hopes for gaining Eclipse's approval. But, now all he was worried about if it would make her happy at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread