[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
WC: 463 OOC: LAHV!

Those were the words she needed, and of course they were said by Aro, but for some reason they felt far better to her than Aro’s had... her mind went into a small fighitng match with itself thinking about Robert and needing him, she shouldn’t need him and she couldn’t afford to get too attached, not like she had with her parents, but he seemed far more stable than she remembered her parents but then again maybe she ws being too harsh on them.

He spoke about not being like them and she shook her head, he didn’t seem to understand; “That’s all I knew... after they left, i ran away, then I never stayed, I didn’t want to love anyone, or get close to anyone for so long, I broke so many hearts just by running off from them. It was Saul that made me see what I was doing... I might do the same thing to my children.” She said. This was the first time she spoke to anyone about it. It was always bottled up inside her that she knew how bad of a wolf she was but she couldn’t help it, she had to make him understand her situation. She would more than likely abandon her children. Not because she thought she was like her parents. But because she knew she was like them. Though when he said “We” she felt her heart flutter, “we will figure it out.” not “you will figure it out.” He truly was there to help her, and she couldn’t help let another bout of tears crawl down her sheeks, but she did not sob like she thought she would.

The silence that followed was nice though, she let herself compose before she felt movement, he wasn’t trying to leave but was looking for something. Then he showed it to eclipse and her eyes widened and a smile, the first one in a few days, spread across her face; “Oh Robert it is lovely! You did such a good job!” She said she sat up and took it, looking at the points and imagined the nights sky. She looked at him, not many gave her things, she’d gotten something from her aunt and her cousin, and a random wolf and she cherished them with all her heart. She threw her arms around him in appreciation and hugged him; “Thank you, maybe you can help me find a place to hang it. Well, I suppose I will have to find a frame for it though, but wow, you did this?” She sat back and looked back at the paper, her smile still etched on her face, though it deminished in her depression, she still had it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread