[p] counting out the signs we see
[html]
(366) these two, my heart can't take it

He was silent once more as Eclipse went further and said why she would leave her own children. He could barely wrap his conscience over her words, having both parents throughout most of his life and being in the same place since he was born. But, he listened with an opened mind, and hugged her a bit tighter when she finished what she said. He now knew there weren't many words he could say to comfort her with those thoughts, but he hoped that him being there now would make her realize that he would be there whenever they were born, that he will help her when that as well even when she had doubt.

He pictured for a moment a puppy that looked like Eclipse, and smiled faintly at the thought. But, he felt a small drop land on him, and his eyes widened when he realized that she was crying, though it seemed different from earlier. Nevertheless, he held her even closer as the tears went down her face, and did not say a word as she calmed herself down, looking away for a moment as to not to pressure her.

Again he smiled, but it was more evident as she took the map away from him and held it between her hands. While her praise was welcomed, what made him satisfied was the smile upon her face, something that seemed so foreign, so precious despite her wet eyes. Distracted by her face, though, he did not see the hug coming, and was a bit surprised as she grip him, and only barely managed to hold them up with his free arm from crashing into the couch.

He lightly laughed at her words, only because he was so relieved to hear that she was happy. "Yeah, down to every last star. I had a little help from the books you gave me, but the view from the rooftop gave the best help," he murmured between his grin as she sat up, and added, "I am glad you like it, Eclipse." With a content sigh, he laid back on the couch while his legs stayed over the side, and repeated, "I'm glad you like it."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread