the price of aggression is cheap
[html]

--

Anselm was glad that Gabriel had called this meeting together. As he listened to his cousin speak, he found himself nodding in agreement. It was best that they keep a low profile; they'd managed to get out of a rather serious situation with relatively few casualties. There was no need to press their luck further.
Once Gabe finished talking, Anselm glanced about the sea of faces before addressing the crowd. "Also, I'm sure you have all noticed a couple new packs have sprung up again. Right now, there may be reason to avoid both of them. Whoever leads the pack to the south has a bad opinion of us already, and I'm sure it wouldn't take much to push them over the edge." He paused here, allowing them time to absorb the message. This was more of a suggestion than anything. Iskata hadn't done anything yet, and if she was going to she probably would have teamed up with Dahlia de Mai before now.
"The situation with Esper Hollow in the south west is a little different. Their band is led by coyotes; two travellers that seem like very decent people. However, a rather nasty illness has taken hold of a good portion of their pack. Considering this, it seems highly contagious. The symptoms start out like a cold or virus, but later on seizures may occur and there seems to be some madness accompanied with it." His tone lowered a bit and he made quick eye contact with all present for his next message; this was important. "Nobody is to go anywhere near them as this increases the risk that it will be brought back to Inferni. I'll try to keep an ear out for when the epidemic has passed." He glanced back to Gabriel to signify that he was done, and then he looked back out to the collection of coyotes to see if there were any questions he might be able to answer.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread