the price of aggression is cheap
*insert groggy my-phone-woke-me-so-now-what post*
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... a/ctop.png); background-color: #74693D; background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

_____The meeting had been something she was expecting. With Talitha back and safe in behind their walls and doors, they certainly had little reason to interfere with Dahlia de Mai. Even at that, Corona had never had intentions of going there in the first place, but now she at least had another reason to add the why nots. It was however, what Anselm said that struck a chord in her. She had been there and she had been up and close with those that had been sick, but she had also done well to ensure that she didn't pick up whatever they had. It was a new problem, but something she would worry about for the time being; something she could easily keep a straight face about.

_____Andrezej, on the other hand, she had met once before. Though he had been a child then, she could see how very easily he had probably gotten himself pitched out. Vitium had managed get the job done and she was sure there were countless others in the past that had found themselves in the same place. But what had to be done, had to be done, and she let her gaze pass between her leading relatives in silence if only to express that she understood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread