the price of aggression is cheap
[html]

I'm going to post now, but skip over me if it's my turn and I'm not back from absence yet.

i heard they say the boy's missing

So it was over. He supposed that all (good) things had to come to an end, but the finality of this was a bit stifling. Although there would always be one or two wolves who wandered into Inferni, thinking they owned the place, it wasn't the same. The feeling, the intensity, the spirit-- it was all gone.

Gabriel's next statement, however, made Hybrid feel a bit better. So Andrezej was back? Finally, maybe Hybrid would be able to kill the bastard once and for all. The little coward had gotten away the first two times, but Hybrid wouldn't let it happen again. Now that Gabriel had ordered it, Hybrid would be able to hunt down the boy and finally give him what he needed: death. It wasn't that he deserved it, even. It was his birth right. The one thing he was guaranteed, the moment he decided to fuck around with Hybrid, was death. He would kill him. Oh, fuck, he would do it (DO IT), finally.

Anselm's words were virtually meaningless now. He had other things to do, to plan! He would simply hunt for Andrezej elsewhere. Nowhere near the diseased pack or the potentially hostile pack. Oh, fuck, it would be brilliant, he would kill him, KILL HIM. He didn't care why, but he would.

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread