We still kill the old way
[html]

Svara sat in that clearing seeing all the wolves around her. Seeing that she was part of a pack. It was terrible, how had she come into this? Yet she had no urge to run away from them all, no she almost felt at home with these wolves. It was so mortifying. Yellow eyes traced over Haku, then Firefly. The two she lived with. In a way the pup could see how she was replacing her past life and putting similar people into roles that had been smear away with blood.

Her words of course had been meet with replies. Some of them had been from people she expected. A couple not so much. Looking to the black female with the blue markings Svara let a very nasty grin slip onto her maw. "The only thing that will be hindering us is your fugly face. You might scare the deer off a mile away." The young female said with her dry humor. She didn't care who she insulted at this point. If they were going to kick her out of this pack then it wouldn't surprise Svara. They were all so touchy.

The pup who turned to her made Svara want to laugh. She ground her teeth and shut her eyes. Her whole body was was shaking from the spout of giggles she was holding in. "Oh fine I was trying to be nice. Your Retard then. Really this had to be more amusing then the actual hunting would be, since she had the nimwitted job of standing there with thing one and two she might as well have fun now. Her yellow eyes went the pup who was about her age. Was the pup that worried about a mark on her leg? Shrugging Svara just listened to the next things that would be dished out at her.

Cercelee had to add something of course. "I'm counting on it." Svara said happily to the leader. The white wolf had proved to be more contridicting then Haku or firefly were. It would only be a matter of time before the white wolf tried to teach Svara a lesson, she knew how that always worked out. The pup was always ready for it. Looking at firefly the female snapped at her making Svara growl at her. The words made her shrug noncholantly. "I don't know I can always be the prick in your side firefly if that will make you happy?" A smile curled back onto her lips.

Firefly's cold voice rang in the young she wolfs ears. "uh huh if it makes you happy oh she devil of the land." The girl retored with a dry voice. It seemed only the females had back bones in this pack. All the males kept quiet and asked only simple questions about the hunt. Except for Haku, but he wasn't very talkitive to begin with Svara was guessing. Listening to them all chatter Svara took to laying down not far from firefly since the female had been close to begin with, and being near the other pup would probably end up irritating her. She waited for the pregnant female to give her orders.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread