Black as Sin
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
WC: 236
I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

His waving tail faltered and then slowed to a halt, as he watched her pretend to yawn and sigh. Cercelee always played along with his inner child - but an actual child would look down upon him for wanting to roughhouse? Cinderava was a confident little princess, that was for sure. And she had reverted to the silent treatment, rather than trying to communicate with English. "You're so difficult," he muttered, wondering why the rebel insisted on rebelling against him, when he tried to be the cool parent.

Slay let a low rumbling growl build up in his chest, pale eyes narrowed. If she didn't want to play along, then he would go right back to his original tack, and only her dignity would suffer. She plunked her bum back down onto the grass, strands of her fuzzy cinnamon-brown fur visible through the dark ash coating. Slay waited for a moment, giving her a chance to stand up and walk with him, but she obstinately refused to move, offering him a mocking wink instead. "Fine, you asked for it!" he grumbled, mischievous grin returning to his face as the big male made his move. His wide paw landed in front of her small body, blocking her escape route as his jaws came down, closing neatly on the scruff of her neck. They were back to where they started, a jailer marching his prisoner to the stream.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread