thread title missing
[html]

He was a smooth talker. It was a good talent to have, but it only mattered how he used it. The red females arms kept crossed over her chest. She was listening to them all and absoribing, but her ears were back on her skull at firefly's remark. Her deadly yellow orbs focused on the she wolf. "I may drive fear into the hearts of cowards, but as I see it better off with out them." She said roughly the image of the boy that had been with them when they found Ruri. Thinking about the boy made her feel a little sorry about her harsh nature, but she wasn't about to change who she was.

Again Firefly's comment made the red she wolf grumble, but Jacquez addition only made her snort. "Yes I'm sure you did." She said with sarcasm as she looked at the missing spot where a limb should be. She didn't see the point in telling a lie about something like that. If anyone asked her she would tell them her mother ripped her eyes out, probably wouldn't add that it was her fault, like everyone else seemed to do.

"If you think we can do it fine, I'm all fucking in." The she wolf shrugged dissmisivly. She had little trust for people now after the Dahlia experiance she would have to find it in herself to trust this quirky pirate. "It gives me something to do anyways, I've been getting sick of collecting herbs all day." She had been doing a lot of chores to keep busy, but they all got so boring. Looking at Ruri, Svara finally sighed and moved towards the girl. "Do you plan on passing out here on the beach and making yourself a burden to carry or going back to the cabin and sleeping there?" Svara said in her plan rough voice, the red she wolf didn't sugar coat anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread