A thousand words
[html]

For the next few moments Faler remained very quite, her bi-colored eyes watched everything that was so strange to her. Ears fanned forward listening very closely to the information she needed, Faler wasn't dumb and since this was a common thing she would need to know it. She would nod here and there, though when her injured packmate began to do something strange, move strange her ears pinned on her skull.

Watching Faler followed everything she was being showed even if it was weird, she learned there was three different forms and the fact their bodies can change. Along with knowing she was showed which were what. Faler's hair rose slightly when Xeris said that you can be changed, that she was changed like it was a virus. "there is three form." Faler relaxed when Xeris was back to her normal form, though the sandy female repeated the words. "It seems very strange to me, I'm just not use to it. The fact you can,well can be turned is a bit unnerving to me" Taking a deep breath her face softened a bit as she yawned. "So..how long have you leaved here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread