A thousand words
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... rtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Sitting on the porch of a old house that afternoon Faler was in a content mood, she wasn't ill or even happy just somewhere in between. That morning was just as cloudy as the rest had been that week, the rain on seemed endless. Laying on her stomach the tanned coat looked wonderful, only adding to Faler’s curvy but strong form.

Medium ears turn on her head as Faler’s different colored eyes looked down at the books she had found, though few of the items she had brought with her. Gaze down through her long lashes she read over the words slowly, taking her time her fluffy tail swayed behind her on the wooden floor. “ Scarlet letter..” The title seemed interesting to Faler though beyond that she didn’t feel like reading much of it. Yes today seemed boring as it is.
Profile & Postlog [/html]
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris had been wandering about, rather bored. She was in her lupus form at the moment, and her four paws gently rustled the grass around her. She hadn't seen her friends today; in fact, she hadn't seen very many wolves at all. Probably because of the rain, she figured. It had stopped for now but the sky still looked rather cloudy. She hoped the rain would hold off for a little while; as much as she enjoyed the sight and sound of a gentle rainfall, right now Xeris just wanted to walk without getting wet.

The white wolf looked down at her front paws. There was still the slightest trace of a red stain on them, extending toward her chest. She sighed and continued walking; she'd spotted a small house ahead of her and decided to go investigate. As she came closer, however, she discovered another wolf sitting on the porch. This wolf was a stranger. Xeris continued forward toward the tan-colored wolf. Upon stepping within a few feet of the house, Xeris stopped and looked at the unfamiliar wolf. "Hello there. Mind if I sit with you?"

[/html]
[html]

lalala

Laying still her eyes watched the wounded, white female climb the steps onto the porch where she settled down.
Faler's tan ears moved calmly at the simple sounds she made, as well her words of greeting that brought Her bi-colored eyes to the golden ones. Her greeting gave Faler the impresstion that Xeris understood respect, so she would in turn get it. Besides that fact she was a packmate. Nodding slowly to her words Faler's own voice came out with the same handsome smoothness."Xeris, I am Faler and a greetings to you as well"

Blinking the sandy woman glanced back at the books an papers before her, some she had found upon joining the pack while others were what her mother had given her. Fluffy tail moved quitely on the floor behind her, looking across the different kinds a light thunder broke in the background. "some things are. Others are strange, though i don't fully understand their stories." Looking back at Xeris her contrasting eyes looked over her stained coat as her head tilited slightly. "so, what happened to you?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Oh, it's fine! I completely understand and yes I forgive you Big Grin

Xeris smiled when the other female replied in a friendly tone; she appeared to be just as bored as the white woman was. She padded forward to sit on the porch beside her new acquaintance, still limping slightly from her injured leg. Looking to the ground, she saw several books strewn upon the porch around her and stepped carefully around them. Xeris herself had never learned to read; it was an interesting idea but she just didn't have the time or patience to learn.

She turned her golden eyes to the brown female when asked for her name. "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself," she said a bit sheepishly. "My name is Xeris. It's nice to meet you." She sat down on the porch, lowering her body slowly so as not to affect her still-sore leg and side too much. Her eyes roved toward the books once again. "I see you like reading. I never learned to read, is it interesting?" A slow rumble of thunder in the distance told Xeris that the rain would soon pick up again; hopefully the two would stay dry enough here on the porch.

[/html]
[html]

lalala

Laying still her eyes watched the wounded, white female climb the steps onto the porch where she settled down.
Faler's tan ears moved calmly at the simple sounds she made, as well her words of greeting that brought Her bi-colored eyes to the golden ones. Her greeting gave Faler the impresstion that Xeris understood respect, so she would in turn get it. Besides that fact she was a packmate. Nodding slowly to her words Faler's own voice came out with the same handsome smoothness."Xeris, I am Faler and a greetings to you as well"

Blinking the sandy woman glanced back at the books an papers before her, some she had found upon joining the pack while others were what her mother had given her. Fluffy tail moved quitely on the floor behind her, looking across the different kinds a light thunder broke in the background. "some things are. Others are strange, though i don't fully understand their stories." Looking back at Xeris her contrasting eyes looked over her stained coat as her head tilited slightly. "so, what happened to you?"

[/html]
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Xeris listened to the tan-colored female as she spoke her name. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Faler." Golden eyes looked over the tan-colored female as Xeris spoke. She thought to herself that it was a bit odd seeing someone besides herself in lupus form; she was so used to being around the bipedal optime wolves that seeing a regular wolf was almost odd. Or perhaps Faler was not a luperci at all. If so, that would be one thing they had in common; not being born as a werewolf.

She looked over toward the books which Faler was gazing upon. Perhaps some day Xeris would learn to read. It seemed such an odd thing, so associated with humans, that the white wolf had difficulty fathoming it. But she supposed it was interesting in its own right. Faler then brought up Xeris' injuries, and the white wolf supposed that she should elaborate. "I accidentally wandered onto Inferni borders the other day," she said darkly. "Apparently coyotes and wolves don't get along too well. I didn't even mean to be there, it was a simple navigational error..." She sighed. "But I suppose I'm thankful that I got away from there alive."

[/html]
[html]

sorry for the delay

Faler's head turned at Xeris's words, her eyes lingered on the lighter female as she moved to her wounds. Breathing Faler wasn't surpised by her statment she herself hadn't had many good runins with a coyote, though back at her home coyotes had their share of dislikes to the wolves. Mainly when Faler sent the pack to steal food from their hunting grounds when their's was low. Blinking away her thoughts Faler pushed the books out of her way as she spoke in her strong,smooth voice."I would say you are, from your wounds they looked like they were very experinced fighter" Tiliting her head her bouncey fur moves handsomely as the rain still poured, ears turned as Faler looked at the girls yellow eyes before looking off. Faler couldn't tell if she was different or not, she wasn't even sure what they were called!"Xeris, was you born here or somwhere else? Bi-colored eyes looked out as her tail moved quitely on the floor.

[/html]
[html]

Xeris listened as the tan-colored female spoke some more about Inferni and the tensions between the packs. But Xeris didn't particularly want to talk about this any more, and it was clear that Faler had realized this, as she changed the subject. The other female asked of Xeris' birthplace. She supposed it was a normal question, most people asked her about where she was from. It was just that her past was a rather...difficult subject. Xeris hesitated for a moment and then answered.

"I was born in a place far away from here," she said. "It was far away from any Luperci or remnants of human culture. I don't even know what my homeland was called by the humans. My father was the leader of a pack there, but I didn't particularly get along with him..." Her voice trailed off a little; as usual, she was rather uncomfortable talking about her own past. "What about you?" the white female asked. "Where are you from?"

[/html]
[html]

Looking at the white female Faler's handsome face was rough, she usually looked either bored or annoyed it was simply in her nature. Looking her bright eyes locked with interest as her ears fanned forward, taking in everything she said and noticed the they had in common:didn't like their father, born to alphas, and this is not their homeland.

Some of her words made her brows push together as the tanned female shifted her body to face Xeris better, taking in a deep breath and letting out a sigh Faler was interested in what she was saying. "I'm amused by how much we have in common, I didn't 'like' my father as well. No my homeland was normal, we didn't have these things there aswell. Though I did fight my father for leadership, anyway what is a Luperci? I never heard that word or seen the strange wolves that are here before."

[/html]
[html]

Xeris, too, was interested by the fact that she had so many things in common with Faler. So they had both had problems with their fathers, who were both leaders of packs far away... It was truly amazing what strange connections there were in the world, she thought. She was about to comment on this fact when Faler asked what a Luperci was. It was then that the white wolf realized that her new friend was a normal wolf, just like she herself had once been.

"Oh, so you're not a Luperci," Xeris said in realization. "That's okay, I wasn't born as one either." She moved her body a little into a more upright position in preparation for what she was about to show Faler. "A Luperci has the ability to change his or her body structure into a more humanoid form, called the optime form..." The white wolf's body suddenly began to change; she could feel her spine realigning and her weight shifting to her legs as she transformed. "...and a bulkier, more muscular form, called the secui form." Xeris was a bit hesitant to shift into her halfling form, as the last time she'd done that had been for fighting, but she did so anyway. First she shrunk back to a quadrupedal form, then the mane on her back thickened and her body got bigger and more muscular. "But you can always remain in lupus form, too." And with that, she shifted again, and returned slowly to her normal, skinny frame. "If you're not born as a Luperci, you get it from...well, transfer of bodily fluids, really. I became a Luperci after a fight with one. But there's...other ways, too."

[/html]
[html]

For the next few moments Faler remained very quite, her bi-colored eyes watched everything that was so strange to her. Ears fanned forward listening very closely to the information she needed, Faler wasn't dumb and since this was a common thing she would need to know it. She would nod here and there, though when her injured packmate began to do something strange, move strange her ears pinned on her skull.

Watching Faler followed everything she was being showed even if it was weird, she learned there was three different forms and the fact their bodies can change. Along with knowing she was showed which were what. Faler's hair rose slightly when Xeris said that you can be changed, that she was changed like it was a virus. "there is three form." Faler relaxed when Xeris was back to her normal form, though the sandy female repeated the words. "It seems very strange to me, I'm just not use to it. The fact you can,well can be turned is a bit unnerving to me" Taking a deep breath her face softened a bit as she yawned. "So..how long have you leaved here?"

[/html]