I can cut you to pieces
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc

There weren't many who could admit to knowing the stress and amount of work it took to be a leader. She had once been a lowly pack wolf living back in Clouded Tears, working her way up the ranks while taking care of her younger, very mischievous brother Davinci. If she chose to rejoined the pack from which she had come, Crimson Dreams, she would have to start all over again from the very bottom. It was likely that she wouldn't be able to advance up in the ranks at all, with Savina not trusting her. Was it really worth going back there at all? If she was indeed pregnant she didn't want her pups to be scorned or disliked because of what she had done. That wasn't fair at all.

She was stretching up for the handle of the door when she heard something behind her, someone approaching. She turned slowly, looking back just as her name was said. How had this creature learned her name? She frowned for a moment, confused, then followed Kaena's gaze to the writing on the window. Oh yeah. She'd written it for all to see. "Yeah. I'm Naniko. I live here, in the city. But...you don't, do you?" She could smell a mixture of scents on the traveling coyote, but Inferni's smell was the strongest. She had no qualms with that clan; they had always left Crimson Dreams alone, and Crimson Dreams had never caused any trouble for them in return.

"You've got a lot of scars." She would have wondered if Inferni had gotten into a fight with Phoenix Valley, from the amount of wounds on this female...but Kaena's scars looked old, with the exception of the wound on her shoulder. "Did you see a healer for that? It looks good..but I didn't know Inferni had any healers." She inquired. "If the shoulder ever bothers you, I have some herbs for pain inside. Just don't get addicted to them." She said with a wry smile.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread