I can cut you to pieces
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

She stretched her paws up to touch the door handle, swinging the door open to allow them access. She had always been an easily-trusting one...perhaps that had been part of her downfall. She had become friends with Sabeen, who had encouraged her use of the materials that had directly caused her expulsion from Crimson Dreams. But then, some would argue that it was her own choice to branch off of cocaine and onto heroin and other, more addicting substances. It was hard to admit that some of it was her own fault. She didn't want it to be her fault.

When the coyote turned her head Naniko could see that her whole other eye was missing--how could something like that happen? She had seen a few with scars over their eyes, yes, but not many who were missing their eye. Had infection taken it, or had it been removed at the same time as the injury had happened? She was curious about it but did not ask yet, unsure if she would be given that type of information just yet. The answer to her question made the location of where the other woman lived quite obvious; if she was a Lykoi, then she lived in Inferni.

Her explanation about not seeing a healer and about the ocean held information that was all-new to Naniko. She had never considered using the ocean as a healing tool, having lived in mainly landlocked packs. It was a really good idea for those packs who lived on the coast. "I'd never heard of that before, of using the ocean. I use herbs from the hills, plains, and forests." The woman's last response brought a smile to her lips and she held the door open so that Kaena might enter. As beaten-up as Kaena looked...if Naniko was really pregnant then she wouldn't risk the lives of her unborn pups by fighting. She'd lost one litter by falling down the stairs a year or so earlier, and she knew to be careful now.

The shop had a rustic sort of charm to it, the central theme of the place being farming and all-weather clothing. There were small models of different farm equipment and pictures of bovines and horses printed onto the walls, the floor covered by a very thin carpet. She led her toward one of the back rooms, a room locked away from the rest of the shop. She had Iskata's old herb bag here along with a mattress that she'd found while going through a different shop. She pulled on the bag with her teeth, rolling a few jars out with her nose. "How did you come to live in Inferni? I was a member of the Crimson Dreams pack...but live as a loner, now. In the old lands I lived in Clouded Tears, if you were around back then."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread