I can cut you to pieces
[html]
Table by Jael
ooc:

It was interesting to listen to what Kaena had to say; Naniko had never met someone like her. She seemed like she'd really lived....someone who she could look up to, a being with much more experience than herself. Kaena didn't seem old to her, with her young, vibrant personality, either. She looked like someone Naniko could relate to and get along with. The white woman had changed over the years, and had become a more trusting and open type. "Maybe someday you'll find that you have knowlege that will help me out" She said in response. She was curious to find out if Kaena would use the knowlege about the willow bark.

Jade eyes looked carefully at the mark on the coyote's chest. She'd never seen a tattoo like that, or many creatures who had tattoos at all. "I've never met the rest of my family, except Addison. My father came back once after he abandoned me, but I've never seen him since. I'm three years old, now. I suppose they're all out there somewhere, though. I'll keep my own line going here" She had kept the D'angelo name as rememberance of who her true, blood family was, and she would try and educate her new children about their family name when the time came and they were old enough.

She discovered that this wolf had known of Conri. The male was gone now, having taken off with Salem, and she wasn't sure if she would see him or her son again. It was Salem's choice to go, though, and she couldn't blame Conri. When the lady described her own family Naniko's eyebrows raised. That had to have been quite a few litters--Naniko had only had four that survived from her second litter...and was expecting that she would have around the same amount. Did that mean that Kaena had given birth to four litters? Maybe more or maybe less than that, depending on the amount of pups in each one. "I do remember Ahren. He was the leader while I was there, but left with the others...didn't he? Led them, even...I don't quite remember. I was very young. But I've met Gabriel--he seems alright. I've never had a problem with him, really. I'm not much of a fighter."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread