I can cut you to pieces
[html]
ooc

"I don't really need anything...just for my pups to be safe and to have a nice place to live." She started, grinning. With that many children, this coyote would know that feeling. She had to make absolutely sure that there were no dangers...or very, very few dangers in whatever pack she lived in. So living with Savina and Anu in Crimson Dreams didn't look like a good idea. Naniko was young, only three years old; she hadn't even reached middle age yet. She still had many years to have puppies if she chose, but this litter was very precious to her. After losing her first, she had realized how easily they could be taken away from her. A simple fall, a slip...she had to be careful now.

She was very curious about the tattoos, though, how much they did hurt. "It's really interesting...can they come in different colors? And was it terribly painful? She leaned forward a little to take a better look at the mark the woman bore. "And that's ok, about Aunt Misery. I didn't know her too well...and my memories of her will fade with time unless she returns." But it had been this long--surely the dark female had moved on, like so many others.

"I'll try to stay on Inferni's good side, too...I can't really bug them way out here, in the city. Heh. I've marked this house with my paint, so hopefully no one will come in while I'm here either. Without knocking or being invited, anyway. I don't have much here, though, so it's not much to lose. I thought about painting the whole outside red, but I think it's good just having my name there. I'm not sure if the fumes are too good for me to breathe in." She shrugged, looking to the front of the building. Then, remembering why she had planned on going inside to begin with, she turned back toward her bag. The pack of tobacco sticks fell out after a good shake.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread