I can cut you to pieces
[html]

"I'd like to get out of the city eventually. In a few weeks, maybe. I need to talk to some people before I do...I want to see if I'll be able to return home or not. A lot happened in that pack...it doesn't feel like much of a home to me any more. I'll move on to someplace else." She'd once been a very pack oriented wolf. She would probably fall into the same lifestyle that she'd had back in Crimson Dreams in whichever pack she joined next. As long as that pack did not have Savina or Anu in it, then it would make a good home for her.

The information on tattoos was useful; now if she ever saw someone else with one, she would be able to strike up a conversation, maybe speak of the tattoo'd coyote that she had met once in the city. She would get one for herself, someday, once she thought of the proper symbol.

"I didn't know." She said, staring at the little pack of sticks. "You want them? I don't want them, then. Or the paint. If you could find any use for either of them...do you know anyone who would use these things?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread