I can cut you to pieces
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... otable.jpg); background-color:#90577A; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:239px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
What a sexy table I have :o.

She would probably never see any of her relatives from the past again. Wherever they had gone when they had followed Ahren away from Chimera, they seemed to be happy there. She didn't know who was alive and who was dead, but to her the wolves that were still here were more of a family to her than them, her blood-relatives. Kansas and Ember, the two remaining Sadira children who were left from Iskata's litter with Phoenix, were trusted family members.

"Haha. Well, I'm already pregnant--I don't think I could handle one more. You can keep your firstborn" She grinned. "You can come by the Valley--it's where I'll end up, I feel. A safe place for me and for them. It's not far from Inferni...just a few miles South. Once the pups are born I'll probably ask you for one of those tattoo's"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread