thread title missing
((Sorry for skipping you Xeris, but wanted to keep this going. Posting order will remain the same as it has been.))

Angel nodded as she noted him looking at the fox. "I thought it was strange to see a fox running out here. They are not known to be in this area, but I am sure with the rising waters it was only trying to escape the dangerous floods. It is a young one and I am sure it has a family some where. I will be waiting until the morning to be searching for it with him. And it is good to hear that the water wouldn't be threatening us, but I worry about the other packs that are around that might be threatened. This weather is dangerous and with pups possibly about, it makes it that much more lethal." Angel spoke as she bore a straight faced expression, but then turned it into a smile towards Xeris and Ty.

"And thank you for the comment Ty! Tell me Xeris how is the jerky?" Angel asked as she ripped another chunk off of her piece she had. She could hear the thunder beginning as she looked out her make shift window. She smiled at it. "I have always loved thunderstorms. There is so much power behind those bolts. So much energy and yet, it uses little to show off."

Messages In This Thread