without yesterday.
[html]
Tayui nodded in reply to the girl's question, letting her smile widen for a brief moment. She stepped back, hoping to let Claudius do the talking now. Of course, Tayui would stay nearby just in case, as Claudius wasn't nearly as adventurous as his other siblings. And she suspected it would not go over well if she just abandoned him!

Claudius recoiled slightly at the girl's words, surprised at the sheer amount of what she was saying. He blinked, trying to catch his bearings, surprised someone could pack so many questions into such a short time. He frowned for a moment, trying to process everything and figure out in which order to answer all of the questions. He hesitated for a moment, eyeing the girl curiously before speaking.

"I'm uh, ei... eight, uh, months old... almost nine, I think... since I was born in the end of December, so... uh... yeah..." he replied, quickly trailing off. He frowned, realizing he had forgot to answer her second question. He quickly added, "I was born in An-A-A-An...iWaya," he said at last. He had always found it difficult to pronounce the tribe's name.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread