without yesterday.
[html]
ooc:

She had started out in Phoenix Valley, but this pack seemed to suit her better. Addison felt comfortable here, even if she didn't have her father around. It was kind of fun getting to go off on her own and do her own thing. Whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She liked going on adventures and exploring new things...taking risks and reaping rewards.

"I've never heard of the Aston family before, really. I haven't been to a couple of the packs, though...so who knows. I haven't been to that A-a-aniwaya pack before." The way that he had said it...she thought that was the right way to pronounce it. Having not heard the name before, after all. Phoenix Valley made sense...Phoenixes and Valleys. Dahlia de Mai was weird...Inferni was a weird name...and so was this A-a-aniwaya pack, apparently. >"I'm not quite a full adult, but my pack doesn't really treat me like a child...so it's all good. Your pack has a weird name. Dahlia does, too. Why were you guys coming up here? Just to visit? If you want to follow me I could show you around a little...or are you looking for someone special?"

She looked past his shy nature and focused on what he was saying, instead. She wouldn't be mean to him on purpose; little scaredy-cats like him needed all the help they could get. She wouldn't be mean. Unless, of course, he made her angry or annoyed her in any way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread