without yesterday.
[html]
ooc:

He wasn't half bad--he was standing up to her, anyway, without his mom standing right there beside him. She gave the bigger mother wolf a look before her gold and blue eyes went back to the boy in front of her. Why not? She wasn't doing anything else right now and she'd been pretty bored before...just crushing mice and walking around. She hadn't met anyone new in a while since she had run into Hemming, and they'd found those whale bones. She had taken some of them home to work on them--she had made a nice spoon and bowl out of some of of the bones. Addison had used her knife to shave off little pieces of bone to make them.

She also had several bone-beads that she'd made, creating a hole in the middle of them with a small drill-like piece of metal that she had twisted back and forth. She didn't normally wear jewelry, though, and was planning on giving them away once she made enough beads to cover the whole string of the necklace.

She must have been mistaken about Aniwaya's name--her words seemed to have upset Claudius, and she shook her head. "I've never been there, okay? I don't know what it's called. So follow me, I guess. Is your mom coming? I can show you some of the cool stuff in my den, maybe." She looked to the mother wolf for permission to start going, unsure if they would want to follow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread