without yesterday.
[html]
"I th-thought you were being mean to me," he said, frowning slightly. "But it's okay if you weren't," he clarified, trying to smile, but instead, found himself blushing awkwardly. He was the mean one! Maybe he had jumped to conclusions a little and judged her when he shouldn't have. After all, people make mistakes -- lots of them! Claudius made them all the time. In fact, he made more mistakes than he did anything else! He probably shouldn't have been as proud of that as he was, but... it felt nice to be good at something no one else was (even if it was being bad).

"And I mom... doesn't have to come! She can stay here, right mom? I can go, okay? You go... uhm... bye!" he said quickly. He was certain Tayui would find something else to do or find something to occupy her time. Claudius figured she'd probably trail behind for a bit anyways, but at least this way he looked a little cooler, and less like a little kid who needed his momma to introduce him to people. He didn't want to look lame in front of the girl, despite his name's meaning (which dead mean "lame", or "crippled", but momma said that wasn't why she named him Claudius...!)
[/html]

Messages In This Thread