without yesterday.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc

Now that everything was squared away, that he would follow her and that his mother would stay behind, she started walking. He'd follow, definitely. "Naw, I'm not really that mean. Unless someone really pisses me off." She glanced back at him, no smile on her face for a moment. After a second she dropped the frown and replaced it with a grin, her tail sweeping back and forth. It was mostly adults that she didn't like, besides Tokyo and Hemming. They were the bomb, totally. She hadn't been around many who were her own age...and his social awkwardness made him easier for her to talk to and even relate to.

"So, Claudius. I was wondering...what's that stuff on your fur? That neat pattern? Is it a tattoo? I want one so bad...but I have to wait until I'm older, I think." She slowed down so that she might walk beside him at a more comfortable pace, making a straight line for her den. They'd be there soon enough, and a good conversation never hurt anyone.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread