without yesterday.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc: XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD peeing on her! You!! XD you can say if they see the den, if you want

Addison would definitely agree with anyone who said that coyotes were mean. She hadn't met one that she liked yet! The one that she had met had been horrible...she'd tricked Addi and led her back to an old warehouse, telling her that she was lost and needed help finding her way home. When there, she had forced Addison to sit down and let the rats eat at her, using a gun to keep her there. Jefferson had saved her, thankfully, but not until after the rats had gotten a good chew.

"Cool. I've never used dye before...your fur is light, but parts of mine are pretty dark. I wonder if I could dye it. Where did you get yours?" She walked beside him then looked ahead. They weren't too far away from her den, actually. It would be coming into view in just a little bit. She took im through the borders without pause, not afraid of inviting this shy newcomer into her pack. "I dunno. I heard it'll hurt, so maybe I should wait even longer.."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread