without yesterday.
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

He did have some advice for her, which she found interesting--he seemed like a pretty quiet dude, not one who would say something that might make someone like her angry or annoyed. She would try her best not to get mad with him about anything that he said. The guy just looked like he needed to get out in the world a bit. She had been like him, a long time ago. He spoke of the ways of dying fur and she listened with interest, climbing down into her den when they got there. "Leaves, huh? I never hearda that before. I just thought the leaves were there to feed the animals that we eat. I wonder if an animal ate a leaf like that if its mouth would turn black"

Her den wasn't very big, but it wasn't tiny, either. Addison had chosen a spot that had already been dug out for a storm cellar and had made it a big bigger, pulling the dirt up out of it with buckets. She had some rugs down on the floor, stuff she'd taken from some Dahlian houses, and had shelves carved out in the dirt of the walls. On those shelves sat her posessions, different knick-knacks that she had taken from one place or another. Some stuff was from the city, other stuff from peoples' abandoned dens or from inside houses. She pulled down her bag of beads and a few of the bones she was carving, along with a knife. "I guess you're right about the tattoo. I have plenty to keep me busy...I can get one when I'm older. These are some of the beads I made--we could turn them into a necklace or something I think"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread