without yesterday.
[html]

What the boy said made sense. Addison was glad that his mother had stayed behind...she didn't like adults knowing that there were some things that she did not have knowlege about, like dyes. The young female could read, but hadn't made it out to the library since leaving Phoenix Valley. She would have to go and get some more books from there soon, though, if she was going to keep up with the things that she needed to learn. She was on a self-determined path for education, now. How could Claudius know something that she didn't know?

She tipped the container of beads over to show him all the different shapes and sizes she had made, picking a few of them up. She had string, too, from one of her forages. "Right...I knew that!" She lied quickly, clearing her throat. "Let's boil some water and make dye! These beads are so boring like this, plain white. I'll look for some good wood, and you make a circle of rocks right outside the den to keep the fire contained. I don't want all my stuff burned."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread