Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

powerplay, kick me to change it!!

Normally Mati would let her mind wander, reflect on the aspects of each moment or let it drift to the past as she was often reminded of her own complex issues when meeting others. But, not right now. Her eyes watered, small tear that formed and fall to the soft fur of her face. Her head felt light and dizzy. Was it the pot? Or was it the lack of air her brain was receiving that made her want to close her eyes and keep the tears from forming. She was caught in the moment, and huffed a last few feeble coughs as the other female patted her back and spoke an apology. Mati inhaled deeply, leaning backwards and opening her eyes.
“Its okay.” She commented as her breath returned and she began to feel the burn of her chest and lungs ease. It was then that the Dreamer could truly feel the small filtered haze that hovered behind her eyes.

“It kind’a burns.” She commented with a grin and a small laugh filtering through each word. It did, but it also felt really nice. Calming, Mati figured. Still se was unsure exactly what was inside the small white paper, but the scent of herbs and spice made her believe that it was something very natural. It didn’t seem too bad, and nothing like the white powder that her mother had used. Violet eyes watched as the clan member took another puff, eyeing her slow and calm technique. She had been too rushed, even with her hesitation. The brown furred woman took the joint as it was passed, asking just before she let it touch her lips.
“You do this often?” She was certainly curious to know, though perhaps Rikka would be distracted in searching for the answer and not notice Mati fumble once more.

300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread