Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

HOW DARE YOU D: j/k <3 300+

Rikka did feel bad that she hadn't prepared Mati for what was to come, but the first toke was always a little rough simply because it was a new experience. Your body was experiencing a new intoxicant and soon after a new state of mind and so it only made sense that the first time wouldn't go smoothly. That's what the veteran smoker was here for though, to guide the younger and less experienced canine through it. She would make sure that this first would improve from here on out. "Yeah, prolly wouldn'ta been much different if I had warned ya, hehe." She still would have coughed at the new sensation of inhaling the herb and letting the smoke fill her lungs. "Tends to the first few times, it'll get easier though. Soon you won't really notice it at all," she said with a grin.

The woman had experimented with many other drugs, not just marijuana, though grass was most definitely her favorite. It didn't come with the unpleasant side-effects that some of the stronger stuff did. Mushrooms were her second favorite, and she had some of those the commune had given her as well, but she was saving those for a special occasion. Weed was definitely the best though. It relaxed you and lifted your spirits. There wasn't a single thing wrong with it in her mind. Golden orbs watched as the wolf took her second drag, hoping this one would go down better. "Eeeh, depends. I do it quite often, I guess, but I almost never do it alone. It's a lot more fun with company." Playfully she elbowed Mati. "I been doin' it more lately though. Jus' moved back here an' it's quite the change from the life I was livin' before." Right now The Haight and Inferni seemed like polar opposites and the transition was weighing heavy on the hybrid.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread