Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

SoSuWriMo 470

Eagerly she watched as Mati took her second draw. Immediately she could see that the wolf was already learning the proper technique (both from observation and instruction) and she was glad that this time went much smoother for her. It would have been a drag if she had been proved a liar and Mati had gone into a coughing fit again. Yeah, that simply wouldn’t have done. Thankfully it had all gone in the flow that it was meant to and the younger canine was learning the amazing effects of the special plant. In thinking about it her first time hadn’t been all that much different, though she had had the instruction prior to taking her first toke, she had still coughed up a storm. It just came with the territory. It was a quickly passing inconvenience though. The relaxed smile let her know that the drug was having the desired effect on her companion. Sometimes it took a few times before some people felt anything but she was glad that it was not the case with Mati. Rikka didn’t want to be the only one here having fun, that wasn’t what this was about.

She took the joint back as the other female’s violet eyes roamed around the room they inhabited. The world always looked a little different when you smoked, but not enough to freak you out. Well, some people freaked out, but it was mostly because of their prior dispositions, at least she thought so. Weed had never made her anything near paranoid, all it did was relax her and chill her out and remind her that life was good. It seemed to be having a similar effect on Mati. Rikka was happy for that. First experiences were important. If your initial exposure to something wasn’t positive then it was likely that you would always have bad feelings and conceptions towards it. She wanted this to be enjoyable for the first time toker.

The de le Poer nodded her head as she too leaned back against the booth. She brought the rolled paper back to her lips and took another drag, slowly puffing the smoke out in intervals before handing it back. “Yeah, it is. Especially for me. Kinda the misfit of the family you could say. Still, the clan’s where most of my family is. We don’t always get along, but they’re still my family. I dunno, it’s hard for even me to figure out. I’m just a mixed up chick when it comes to this topic.” Questions and conflicts constantly whirled through her head when it came to her family and Inferni. Her face turned to the larger canine. “What about you? How’s your fam? Hopefully not as messed up as mine,” she concluded with a loud laugh. Boy her family was a strange bunch.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread