Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

SoSuWriMo 397

At least the younger woman’s childhood had been good. At least things hadn’t gotten messed up too early. Rikka viewed her childhood as mostly good, though she knew now it could have been better. Neither the Lykois or the de le Poers were a very touchy feely bunch and often did not express their feelings in a affectionate way, if at all really. Sometimes she even wondered if there had been any love between her mother and father. She supposed it didn’t really matter. Maybe in this case ignorance was bliss. Knowing there had been would be nice, but to find out there hadn’t been would only serve to sadden her. “That’s good. Pups deserve to grow up being loved and happy.” That’s what Rikka wanted for her children, if Mother Nature ever saw fit to give her any.

Lazily the golden hued woman nodded her head. Some of the other mind altering substances out there were certainly dangerous. “For sure, sister. Bad trips can come out of some of that stuff. Not to mention the addictiveness. Don’t got ta worry about good ole’ Mary Jane though. She won’t give you none of those nasty side effects.” Mati seemed to know that well enough already, but she figured it wouldn’t hurt to put her mind at ease. Once the high wore off she wouldn’t be left ravenous for more or down deep in the dumps.

The woman hadn’t been expecting a compliment in return, and certainly not one so vibrant and wonderful. Her eyes took on a far off look as she pictured the scene the Mati so expertly painted. If she had known the other was a painter it would not have surprised her at all how expertly she could construct an image with words. “Woooow,” she said, momentarily too hazed to say anything more. “You have a way with words. That was far out.” Just by speaking Mati had seemed to enhance the colors of the world. “In the commune, the place I was before I came back, they gave me the name Sunflower. Funny you should say my hair is that color.” Still admiring the strand of the wolf’s mane in her fingers she added, “Your’s reminds me of Mother Earth. About how warm and nurturing she is.” There was a definitely earthly beauty to the girl that drew Rikka in like a magnet.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread