Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

Yeah...definitely not as good as the first one I wrote :| SoSuWriMo 430

Rikka had always hoped to have pups of her own sometime. She hadn’t particularly been trying for them, but she certainly hadn’t been trying to prevent such an outcome either. Still, she had never gotten pregnant and the optimistic female was starting to get a little nervous about the validity of her womb. It was in her nature to look at the bright side of things and look for the positive even in the most dire of situations, and while she was far from getting panicky over it yet, the worry was starting to creep into her psyche. She was leaving the prime of her life and if she couldn’t conceive then, when could she? Thought for the moment she brushed the worries of her biological clock away. Right now she just wanted to enjoy a good smoke with good company.

“Of course, sister! I wouldn’t have asked you to do something that could make your life turn down such a bad road.” Addiction was something that everyone should do their best to steer clear of. Except for maybe an addiction to life, as Rikka would classify herself as having, but that was different. Being enthusiastic about living life to the fullest was completely different than needing a fix to keep yourself functioning. Sure, she loved smoking, but it wasn’t something that she needed to do. If this ended up being her last joint then it would be her last joint, no big deal.

It seemed Mati was embarrassed by her artistic outburst and Rikka couldn’t figure out for the life of her why. That kind of behavior deserved praise not mockery. Besides, the hybrid would never be so cruel. As the wolf showed her face again she was offered another reassuring smile. “A commune? Oh, it’s wonderful. It’s all peace, love, and harmony in a commune. We just lived, laughed, loved, and played all day. Gave our thanks to Mother Earth. You’d like it in a commune.” Her voice rang with reminiscence as she took one last toke and then set the dwindling joint down in the ashtray.

As Mati took a strand of Rikka’s own hair between her fingers the connection between them became more solid and more electric. The woman could feel it now, pulsing and beating between them like the heartbeat of the planet. “Exactly,” she replied airily. Her fingers released their hold on the strand of dark hair and moved to gently brush against the other’s cheek. Sun colored orbs looked deep into the violet of her counterparts’, latching on to that connection even more.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread