for once she was innocent
[html]
326 words

Of course Firefly's response would be cool in tone. According to Haku, she'd been kicked out of the pack, and endangered the lives of her children or something like that. Her mind jumped to Princess, who she for so long believed was also removed from Dahlia de Mai due to angering the leaders. But no, instead she had conspired to get out of her mother's home without her mother knowing.. It was disgusting behavior on her part, and she felt annoyed just thinking about how Princess had dared to come back to her den to say those things she had said.. Thankfully at least it seemed like Tokyo had managed to hurt her back fairly significantly in return.

Tokyo had initially hoped for some vaguely friendly encounter (they had met on good terms before, even if since then the other female had been exiled!). But she stiffened at the comment about her son. It felt almost like a personal insult, which was amazing, because those were the gravest and most unforgivable of things. "No, I suppose there is not." She replied simply, her own voice cool now. "His name is King, and his father is Haku, whom I believe you know is the powerful and respectable leader of my pack." And the remarkable fact was that Tokyo believed the words she was saying. Yes, she would spout the same statements regardless of what she thought of Haku, but as the case was in this particular situation she thought that King's genetics were clearly a recipe for greatness.

The child's bright blue eyes swung back and forth between the two females, intently studying their body language as he couldn't yet hear the words they were speaking. Neither of them looked happy, and he didn't know why, and he didn't like it because he didn't understand it, so he whined and ducked back into his bag. The world bothered him so he would go back to where it didn't exist.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread