for once she was innocent
She had been glaring at the bitch when another showed up. She glared towards the male that suddenly paraded before her and began to spatter out annoyances. Another damn loyal crony of the bastard was blabbing away about what she needed to do with her time right now. She couldn’t help but roll her eyes as he demanded that she apologize for the words that she had shared with Tokyo. She glared at him with outright disgust as she opened her maw to speak, only to be interrupted by the damn fool who had stopped her in her travels to begin with.

She turned her eyes towards Tokyo, who was voicing her own opinions of Firefly’s words. She snorted and spoke dryly. ”I was never exiled from the pack, I made my own choice when I left.” She wondered just what rumors had rolled out from when Cercelee and she had had their confrontation when she’d left the pack. She flicked her ears back towards the male as she growled. ”And I have nothing to apologize for.” Her eyes dark as she voiced her own opinion. She didn’t even stop to think what might happen for the words she spoke now.

Messages In This Thread