you crash right into my life
[html]

blah, i totally forgot to get this up early i sry. x_x. forward dated to 1/15 if that's okay? trying to have threads with king at a variety of dif ages. Big Grin. 340 words

The intensity of the love that Tokyo had for her son was only comparable to the hatred she had held for the other boy she had raised. She had woken up to find that King's eyes had opened: bright electric blue orbs watching her inquisitively as she stirred. His father's eyes, but holding a note of innocence instead of cruelty. Hopefully the color would sustain itself past the age in which blue eyes typically faded. Genetically, of course, he was predisposed to retaining it. She had nuzzled him happily, then picked him up by the scruff of the neck and happily bounced outside with an energy and liveliness she hadn't felt for days. It was cold, so she didn't stray far, but set him down at a little patch of green outside their den. He sniffed at it, then tried to bite it. It seemed like it had taken longer for Princess and Buttface to open their eyes.. It was long ago, so she couldn't be entirely sure, but she felt instinctively that somehow King was developing at a slightly faster pace and it made her only more proud.

Oh, how she loved this little child. It was a fascinating thing, the strength of this emotion, incomparable to anything she'd ever felt before, even the satisfaction of pulling off a major scheme. Well, it was sort of like that.. only better. More intense. No wonder people always raved about the thing. He couldn't hear her yet, but Tokyo mumbled words of praise as he wobbled around a little outside the den. A tiny pile of snow was next on his list of things to inspect, but the coldness of it on his nose elicited an unhappy growl and he crawled back to Mommy's side, still complaining with his minuscule puppy-noises. She'd have to start feeding him real food, soon. His teeth were starting to hurt, and having to nurse him all the time was annoying. Besides, he'd grow stronger faster from meat than milk.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread