in the dark of the night
Firefly just shook her head slightly as Kol spoke of her own feelings towards what had happened to Firefly. The woman was tired of speaking of this and she growled at Kol. ”Enough. It’s over and done.” Her voice was strained as she said it, she was lying through her teeth and anyone could see that. She was tired of her emotions taking control and everyone seeing the weaker side of her, she didn’t need to know how pathetic she was. She let her eyes fall away from the woman as she sighed.

She knew that Kol was telling the truth about Dahlia de Mai though; the pack was nothing like it once was. She ran her nails through the soft dirt and gritted her teeth. She didn’t like knowing that the pack was not the same as the one that she had once belonged to. She let her eyes move back to meet Kol’s violet ones as she nodded. ”I’ve noticed..” she said dryly. Dahlia de Mai was not what it was suppose to be and she wasn’t even certain that she wanted the pack to survive this war.

When the Dahlian changed the conversation over to Firefly’s and her common interest Firefly’s eyes brightened as the truth of the matter came out. She listened as Kol told the story of how Anselm and her had met. Firefly’s ears flicked back as she remembered that her first encounter with the male had not been so grand, or even so nice. Firefly glanced down at the ground as she nodded in agreement once more. ”Cour des Miracle isn’t getting involved as a whole, but Jacquez, myself and perhaps as few others might.” She looked towards Kol as she admitted. ”We’re not siding with Dahlia de Mai, even though there are those there still that I wish wasn’t.” She lifted her frame from the ground again with a grunt as she gave up keeping her distance and limped over to where Kol stood.

Firefly just shook her head though as Kol spoke of how things had turned out for her, she sighed softly and admitted. ”If I could come back I would, but I have a new home now..” She would have cme back to Dahlia de Mai in a heartbeat, but it was no longer her home. When Kol spoke next she couldn’t help but laugh bitterly though as she spoke of Conor. Firefly shook her head as she smiled bitterly. ”He doesn’t come to see me..” Conor had never come to see her, they’d always just found one another, never looking but always finding. She glanced at Kol as she offered up some more help for the wrong cause.

She narrowed her eyes as she asked, ”You would give information that you knew would be given straight to your pack’s enemy..” She didn’t hate Kol for wanting to end the war without bloodshed but now it was apparent that the woman had been changed. She pushed on though, knowing that Kol wouldn’t have teased her about the offer. ”We spoke only of the fact that Dahlia de Mai was going to war and that Cercelee was gone and Haku in sole control of the pack.” She hesitated a moment before continuing. ”What happened to Cercelee, what happened to Cwmfen?” She has so many questions and she wasn’t certain that Kol could answer them all.

Messages In This Thread