inside were pictures of your small family
[html]
OOC: Sorry for being so late.

The woman had been late! She had wandered farther than she had thought that she had and now she was late! I'm late, oh so late! The queen is going to kill me for this. I'm Late! I'm LATE! the young girl had scolded herself as she ran against the snow and ice to make it back to the mansion in time to meet her family. White paws trampled through the snow, her falling into deeper patches every once and awhile when she had misjudged a patch of snow. She was getting better about running in the snow, but it still was harder than it would be for her giant of a brother, and mother and father. She was so small compared to them, but her mouth had been the tool that told people that she was there and in charge.

It took her a good ten or fifteen minutes of straight running for her to finally push her way into the door of the mansion. She had trouble opening the door, since it was so heavy and she didn't have the height or the thumbs for the handles. But she had gotten the door open with a few pushes. When she had entered, she rolled in, the door moving unexpectedly as she had thrashed into it, and it caused her to roll in comically. She was too tired from running and hitting the door for her to get up from the position she was in, and luckily, she had rolled into the room that the other Marino's had been located. She panted as she looked at all the people that were here, waiting to get started. There were so many faces that she didn't know, and it slightly scared her, but she was quick to push the feeling away and look tough and leaderly as she had finally gotten up and walked over to her mother, father, and brother. There were many other puppies in the place, bu she had ignored them for the time being as introductions were coming from the father of the pups.

"My name is Sophia Knight! Daughter of Jazper Knight and Ghita Marino." the woman spoke, nodding her head lightly as she had spoken to her family, introducing herself.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread