inside were pictures of your small family
[html]

"You aren't...I am!" A little voice squeaked from behind a bookcase. Out from the shelf jumped a small, black pup, wild and energetic as ever, to greet the two older wolves. He shook off the dust covering his fur, as he had ran here right through all the furniture instead of around them like a normal civilized wolf. However, he was a child, so it could be forgiven. The little black furball then proceeded to rush at the two larger wolves, sniffing at their feet and his eye them with a small deal of scrutiny before accepting them as familiar scented folks, they were indeed his kin.

Once recognizing them as familiar, the boy again spoke in his energetic confident voice, showing he had no fear for strangers. "I've been here for about half an hour or so, daddy told me something about meeting the rest of the family around here and I just couldn't wait for them, so I came here myself!" the little bundle of energy then attempted to calm himself, trying to sit and suppress his excitement and actually introduce himself to the family members present. Turning to his mom, he chuckled and said "Don't worry mom, I made sure that this time I didn't tlak to any strangers." He said, attempting to calm her. He didn't want to get into trouble for straying off into the wild the fourth time this week, but he was just such the wanderer that he could not help it. Puffing out his chest and raising himself to his full height, he announced to the wolf he didn't know "My name is Aro Marino, son of Jazper-Rhiannon Knight and Ghita Marino!" He spoke his parent's name with pride, as in his mind, his parents were the most important people in the pack, though that wasn't true. He then wagged his tail as he asked the other two. "So who are you then lady?" He asked quickly, still circling the two other wolves with nothing but excited interest, occasionally snuggling against his mother in energetic love.
<style>
.aro-table p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.aro-table b {color:#000000;}
.aro-table {width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #686952; background-image: url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 200px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: #D1D9AD; text-align: justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread