Joining
1) Character name: Luna Wolfe
2) Character birthdate: August 25, 2009
3) Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4) Species: wolf
5) Gender: female
6) A secondary form of contact: Don't know what AIM or MSN is...
7) Currently played characters: none
8) How you found 'Souls: internet
9) Initial post: err... huh? Me=confuzzled ^^;
Hi there! Don't worry about being confused, there's a lot of information to take in. I would suggest you check out our Site Map and work your way down. If you're new to roleplaying as a whole, pop over to our Mentorship Program and ask for help. Though you'll probably be flooded by that here shortly. :]
Hey, Welcome to 'Souls!! For ic joining your initial post would be the post that would describe how Luna got to 'Souls. It could explain a bit about her history if you'd want and how she came to find these lands Smile
This is ooc joining, though, so the initial post shouldn't be there. There's a separate form, isn't there, for ooc joining?
Yep! So it would depend if you would like to join a pack or want to start your character off as a loner. If you want to join as a loner, here is the Out Of Character joining form:

Character Name:
Character Birthdate (including year):
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not applicable to non-canines
Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies.
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M).
Currently played characters: List primary, secondary, etc. characters here.
How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members
3 Roleplaying Examples OR fill out your profile:

You used the In-Character joining form, but posted it here. If you'd like to join In-Character and join a pack, then you post your In-Character form in one of the packlands along with your initial post. Also, AIM and MSN are instant messengers that you can download to chat with people instantly
Oh... oops. Like I said, I'm new ^^;