Wishy washy
[html]

WC: 347 OOC: eh the startings are my downfall right now XD

It was slightly chilly, she could feel it even through her thick fur, but it was a nice chill, a beginning to the fall that was coming, and her most favorite time of the year. Winter. She wasn’t able to hunt much in the winter because of her dark pelt, but she still loved the snow and the cold. It kept her on her feet. For now she’d settle with a little cloudy chill. She decided it was a good day to stay in Aniwaya, each day she’d began to worry more that she didn’t belong because she wasn’t greeted by a spirit guide. She didn’t know anything about them. It bothered her to a point where she almost packed and left a few times. It was distracting, but she kept up with her own work, trying to make her mind focus on what she loved. She loved the wolves here, the job she had, and most of all a certain company she’d been letting herself get use to, and didn’t think she would do well without seeing him at least in the distance once a week or so… she wasn’t sure what she was feeling though. It wasn’t something she’d felt before. The butterflies that had come when she spotted him here and there, fluttered more and more the more she got to know him… at least he’d been distracting to her, but only for a short time.

Today she was walking Grace out near the village, she didn’t have a hold of the horse. instead the animal followed her on her own free will. On a few occasions Lili thought of Grace as an annoying little sister, following her everywhere. But she didn’t mind the company, not from the horse. She really didn’t want to be alone anyway. She just didn’t want to come up to anyone with any problems, she’d rather try to get her mind off the things that troubled her.

Life just isn’t as easy as it use to be.

Liliana sighed, patting the flaxen maned chestnut’s shoulder. Feeling the muscles under her hands.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#554531; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#A4886A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 285px 0px; border:1px solid #D0B390; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#D0B390; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:320px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:322px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D0B390; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Big Grin Also, Ember's always in her optime form.

She gnawed on a piece of dried beef in thought, staring at the house in front of her. She'd done what she could to make each room inside look good, but it still looked really shabby on the outside. Ember didn't think that there was much she could do about that, though. She was used to much worse, after all, having lived in a den before this. This would be her first house. The female had thought that her cave was a good place to live, but a few days earlier she had changed her mind completely and settled on a house on the outskirts of the village. It would do better to protect her from the cold of winter.

Ember had lost some things during the pregnancy; she had given up leadership and had stopped doing her warrior duties so that she might protect them while they were inside. She had given up hope that she might have any sort of a relationship with Dawali other than friendship; she didn't think that he would want to help her raise another wolf's pups anyway. She'd also lost weight; the morning sickness during the beginning months of the pregnancy had left her with horrible overtones; she now found herself without an appetite for anything other than fish, which were hard to catch and hard to get enough meat off of to make a decent meal.

Her long, charcoal hair swayed in the cold breeze that swept through the area, the beads clicking together lightly. Much of her situation hadn't quite hit her yet, that she would be giving birth to and would have children of her own soon. She wasn't sure what to think about it, really, and had mixed feelings. She hadn't become pregnant by choice and this litter had forced her to change just about everything about her life. The question was whether it would end up being a good change or a bad one.

[/html]
[html]

WC: 329 (2 Points) OOC:!!! Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She continued her walk with her horse, when she found herself near a black wolf she’d yet to meet. She had seen her at the Ceremony, Liliana couldn’t help but stare at her, it wasn’t because she was different… because in some ways she was, it was the belly she had sported and Lili wasn’t sure if she was pregnant, or if she overfilled herself that day, but the smell of her pregnancy was quite thick in the air, and it excited Liliana, she loved puppies, and the excitement there would be some in the near future excited her, even if they weren’t hers. She was still young, just turned two in fact, it was amazing to think, but she was in no hurry to copulate with any random wolf. She wanted a special one, her virginity seemed to matter to her, and her mother had taught her it because she’d lost it to her father and gave nothing to any other male. Liliana smiled at the wolf in front of her, she seemed as lost in thought as Lili was. She didn’t want to bother her packmate, but she had yet to meet her and that gave an itching pleasure to get to know her.

Hello,

she greeted, moving a little closer. Grace stayed where they stopped. She seemed to know something was quite different with this wolf, and the mare wasn’t sure if it was a good idea to come near the pregnant woman. Liliana respected that in the fact the horse was still pretty wild, and if she were an uncertain horse, she’d do the same thing. She wasn’t though, she was a part of the pack so she came up to about a foot away from the swollen bellied woman and stayed there. She was learning about boundries and personal space now that she was here, and she wanted to get a friendship started off rather than her being the idiot wolf that was around.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
I must be dreaming or we're onto something
http://i38.tinypic.com/6t1ag0.jpg); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 336px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #204684;">

ooc: XD You just had to say that thing about her eating too much didn't you XDD <3

I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking

She thought about things that she could do to improve the outside of the house, but came up with nothing. Ember didn't know what there was that she could do...could she paint it without doing any damage to her unborn children? She wasn't certain of it, and wouldn't attempt it. Maybe there were a few things she could do to the yard to make things look a little better, though...to give it her own personal touch. Ember had seen a few willow trees out in the forests that weren't doing too good, younger trees..maybe if she took one of them and dug it up, she could replant it out here in the sun where it would do better. It would also grow to provide shade and shelter in the future.

A voice behind her broke her from her thoughts, and she turned to face the other female. Liliana looked a little different than most wolves around here, but Ember did not make mention of this fact. There were many different types of wolves, and she hadn't met ones of every kind yet. There were also hybrids to think about. "Hello there. I don't think we've met; I'm Ember Phoenix. I was one of the warriors of the tribe..but I've retired, for now." She said, patting her belly lightly. "I was looking into ways to decorate my house...ways to make it feel more homey." She noticed the mare as well, and held her hand out in case the horse wanted to sniff at it. "Your horse is beautiful. I've got a stallion of my own back in the stables; an appaloosa."

Table by Tammi!

[/html]
[html]

WC: 334 (2 Points) OOC: Yeah I went there!!! But at least I said it in a nice sort of way Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

She was happy by the friendliness of the female wolf, she’d made so little friends in the pack it was a wonder if she’d make even a female one. She smiled at the warm greeting and nodded.

Yes, I saw you at the celebration, but we have not formally met, it is nice to meet you Ember, my name is Liliana Vess

She said returning the happy greeting. Then Ember mentioned her home seemed not so homey, Liliana didn’t know much about it, but she’d seen houses that wolves made their own that they put random things up on the walls that they’d scavenged up. She doubted Ember would care to do something like that.

I’m afraid I have little experience in home decoration.

Liliana said, her voice was thick with accent, but nothing too noted other than the exaggeration of the o’s and a’s in her speech. She gave a wide grin at the compliment of her horse and her eyes brightened when she mentioned an appaloosa.

Oh? I have seen that horse, I tend to their stalls and such, keep them clean and well fed. I also train them, so if you need any help with that, I would be glad to do something for you!

She said, her excitement was apparent, she then looked at the womans swollen belly, curious. She’d rarely seen any wolves pregnant before , although she knew about the whole thing that made a wolf pregnant she never got to ask any of those females what it was like and she found the opportunity now.

How are you able to carry pups like that? Doesn’t it hurt your back? Wouldn’t you fall over?

She asked and suddenly realized at how childish her questions were and then covered her mouth with her hand, hoping she didn’t offend the woman , she was just excited and wasn’t sure how it all worked out. She had two years of life, and yet she knew so little of child bearing.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Hehehe ^_^

Ember wasn't all that knowledgeable about what she was supposed to do during the pregnancy. The only information that she had was from her sister Naniko during that wolf's many pregnancies. She knew that she needed to eat and drink and keep herself healthy..and that for the pups to live, she had to try and keep her abdomen area safe. It wouldn't be good for anything to be pushing on it.

"Me either, and that's the problem. I feel like somethin's missin' from this place." Maybe things would feel more put-together after the pups were born. When Liliana mentioned having seen Bayard, Ember smiled in return. Her horse was more than just a riding companion...he was a good friend of hers, as well. She could speak to the lower creatures, and she and the horse often had long and drawn out conversations. "I was the one to get our herd started; Bayard is one of the originals. There are a few foals that I'm looking to specially train so that I might give them to my brother for his children, over in Crimson Dreams...they're in the three stalls nearest to Bayard at the moment. I could definitely use some help with that, if you have any spare time"

She laughed outright at the question of the pups, shaking her head. "Ahh...the weight comes on pretty gradually, so you just get used to it. I'll have to get back in shape after I have them, though." She put her hand over her stomach. "The only thing that I experience is a backache sometimes...no falling over, though. Your body knows how to stand to balance itself back out. You don't have any children of your own, Liliana? I have another son..adopted, though."

[/html]
[html]

WC:469 (2 Points) OOC:ohhhh the irony

Liliana looked at the building, thinking, what would she need to make it homey? She’d seen signs, on some places she’d passed by, there was even a mat thing that someone had procured from an old human home, that said words on it. She couldn’t read but she knew what words looked like. So, maybe that was something, or color. She’d seen some very prettily colored homes.

I’ve seen mats that have words on them back when I was wandering, and there are some houses that have lots of color.

She suggested. Not sure what else to say about it herself. She listened as the dark wolf explained about the appaloosa being one of the first of the herd in Aniwaya. She perked right up when she heard the wolf wanted the three fouls trained, she shook her head excitedly.

I would love to help with that. And my time is with the horses, well the other animals as well, but I know the horses best. I can train them to do almost anything.

She said pretty proudly, then hoped she didn’t show too much ego, she wasn’t vain, but she was proud of the work she did because it meant keeping her mother’s work alive, because she was the one that had taught Liliana all she knew.

She sucked in everything that Ember told her about how it was like to have the pups in her belly, and that it really wasn’t as bad as it looked. Liliana had always been intrigued by the fact they grew their children inside them pretty much, and was excited for a day when she would be able to call herself a mother, but she was patient, and she was holding her virginity for the male that took away her heart. She was starting to imagine him, but it always turned out to be Nayati, though she really liked him, did she like him that much? Did he even like her? He seemed happy when they were doing things, but that seemed to be the wolf’s general disposition. Her thought was distracted by the question. She shook her head.

No I’m not, I’m waiting really, for the right mate, I have not found him quite yet.

She said, dreamily, but she could imagine herself with a few puppies and wondered how they would look, she being a mutt and all, she’d wondered if her mate would be a pure bred or mutt or something, and tried to imagine them, but couldn’t really get a good clear picture, but she seemed to be daydreaming in front of her host, she shook her head smiling.

I’m sorry I must be getting puppy fever or something, I’m really excited for you, if you don’t mind I would love to see them after they’re born.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Having lots of color seemed like a really good idea to her. Ember had seen houses like that, too, now that she remembered...and she vaguely recalled going through a shop in the city that'd had many shaped glass objects and metal objects. She could use those to decorate, perhaps, if she could make the walk out to the city. Maybe it would be best to bring Bayard for such a journey. "That's a great idea." She said, smiling.

Liliana explained that she was waiting for the right mate, and Ember nodded. That was a good idea...she had thought that Khaden had been the perfect mate; he had saved her from herself. She had been completely in love with him at the time...and then he had left her. He'd left her a note saying that he was leaving and would come back soon, but had never returned.

She came out of her thoughts and smiled once more. "Puppies are a lot of work. But they'll be worth it, I think. I had a mate once, Khaden Aatte. He saved my life once...and he lived with me in a pack called Esper Hollow. He left, though...I woke up one morning and he was gone. And then Esper Hollow disbanded...so I had to find a new place to live. But I always felt like he was the perfect one for me." She said. If Liliana didn't want to share about who she liked that was alright, but Ember would listen if she did."Do you think you'll find yer mate here in AniWaya?"

[/html]
[html]

WC:391 (2 Points) OOC: Bwahahahaha

If you want any help I would be glad to,

She said excitedly thinking about what could be done to her own house to make it her home, although the itching feeling of her not belonging here was starting again, but she wasn’t going to mention it, it was a stupid little worry and maybe if she made her hut seem like it was her own, wouldn’t that make it all the better to stay? Her mind was lost in thought, though it didn’t stray for too long as the black wolf spoke again. Liliana listened to Ember’s story, she felt sorry for Ember, finding the mate she’d dreamed of and not being able to stay with him, that he would just walk off and never come back again, it made Liliana’s own heart break just thinking about it

I’m so sorry to hear that, maybe he will find you again someday, then you can be together again.

She was still naïve enough to believe that happy ending still happened most of the time, she didn’t think that the wolf would have his own mate or that she wouldn’t take him back for the reasons she mentioned. Liliana wasn’t sure what she would do in such a situation. At the question she bit her lip. She’d just met Ember, although she seemed like she could trust the wolf with anything she said, and maybe have advice for Liliana.

Well, I don’t think I love anyone, not yet, I’ve only been here a short while, but I do hope to find a mate here in aniwaya, I don’t want to leave here. I mean I do like a wolf, but I don’t know if it’s love or anything, he’s been so nice to me and he’s shown me so many things, even taught me a few things, but I still don’t know him enough yet, and I really don’t think he’s that interested… especially in a hybrid like me.

Her last words were a little harsh even for her own mouth, but she’d grown up knowing hybrids were not well thought of in either pure bred line of wolf or dog. She’d grown up knowing she was not going to find a mate easily, so she’d reserved herself into knowing she’d never have one even though someday she did want a family.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

She hoped that Khaden came back some day as well...so she could give him a piece of her mind. She didn't know how easily her feelings for the male could return, she would only know that if he did come back, but she did still have a place for him deep down in her heart. Ember would never forget him, with his kind ways and smiling eyes. He'd been a savior to her. She nodded at Liliana's first words, unable to form a verbal response.

Ember had never considered that being a hybrid might be a barrier to some. She was only a wolf, nothing more, and hadn't seen it from that perspective before. "You shine brightly; your personality is very light and you seem easy to get to know to me." She said, giving a small smile. "When you find someone that you have feelings for...I feel that it's because of who they are, not what things are like on the outside. So as long as you keep shining, you will find someone. They will be drawn to your light."

[/html]
[html]

WC:--- OOC: There we go we can end it with my next post then ^^

She was quite flattered with the other’s words and under her fur she grew hot with embarrassment, she was not use to praise from outside of the family, so it meant so much to her that she heard it, but she wasn’t about to make a big deal of the whole thing. She rubbed the back of her neck, and then felt a nudge on her back.

Oh well it seems Grace is in a hurry today I’m afraid, please come by my hut, or the stables if you ever need anything, and training is still on the table, especially for the fouls just tell me what you want them trained for.

She said, hearing the whicker of the horse, but she was going to wait for the answer before she actually left, the horse could really wait and it was only polite to get an answer from the woman before just leaving her to her own thoughts. Besides she was never one to be pushed around and as much as she loved horses, she wasn’t going to let them walk all over her, especially Grace who would easily do it on purpose if she really wanted to, so Lili had to keep control.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ember felt certain that she would see Liliana again. She had enjoyed the conversation that they'd had, however short it had been, and would talk to her again in the future. She was glad to get to know some of the other members of the tribe...too often she felt as if she were falling behind. "That's ok. I should probably get to looking for some decorations"

The mother-to-be raised her hand in goodbye, smiling. Hopefully Liliana would have some good luck with that wolf, whoever he was, and hopefully her advice would be of some use to the hybrid. Ember had learned a few new things from this exchange, herself. "I'll see you around!"

[/html]